Becoming a Young Living customer is one of the best decisions and investments you can make to support your wellness.
“If you think wellness is expensive, try illness!” ~ Anonymous
As a Young Living customer, you get access to an amazing community on a journey toward wellness, not to mention support, resources and the amazing products Young Living has to offer.
As you purchase your first product from Young Living and use my referral number (3631093), you get exclusive access to our Facebook groups and endless resources of information so you’re never be left in the dark with how to use your oils and other products.
One of the great things about getting started with Young Living products is the wide variety of options they have! However, that can also be overwhelming.
Below I’ve thrown together some of my absolute favorite products from a few different categories.
- Ningxia red: a super supplement that is a drink and delicious. It supports so many great body functions but is most known for its extremely high amounts of antioxidants.
- CBD muscle rub: my hubby always has aches and pains and this is our go to. It’s amazing at helping with headaches too!
- Multigreens: my all time favorite supplement to get in my greens. It helps to keep your body alkaline.
- Essential oils: lavender, peppermint, lemon, frankincense, stressaway and thieves are oils I never want to be without! Calming, cooling, soothing, s-t-r-e-s-s away and immune support!
- Shampoo & conditioner: newly formulated and non-toxic! Oh, and it works! Lavender lip balm: the best lip moisturizer. Sensation hand and body lotion: super moisturizer that smells fantastic and has no harsh chemicals.
- Savvy minerals: all the non toxic makeup you could want.
- Thieves products: dish soap, laundry soap, fruit and veggie wash, soft scrub, household cleaner (hands down the best product they have!), hand sanitizer, toothpaste etc.
Young Living has so much more than this (einkorn flour and food products too!) but I feel as though this is a great start.
That’s it! It can be simple! Just pick a few items you think you’d like and let’s begin your journey to wellness!
P. S. It takes time to ditch toxins in your home and switch them out. Young Living has an awesome subscribe to save option where you can order one item or 19 every month (or every other/three months). This is the best way to save but you can also just make a one time order to try them out too.
Just follow the prompts on their website here!