When we learn about ingredients that can be potentially harmful and are in our home and personal care products, it can get a bit overwhelming. That’s why I love Young Living! They have clean products which makes it so easy to ditch and switch all of those ingredients. Things like, toothpaste, lotions, hair products, make-up, supplements, household cleaner, laundry soap, etc. (all formulated with 100% essential oils and not artificial fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other harmful chemicals).
I call this the Easy Button because it’s all in one place, and has perks like earning rewards points to buy future products for free, and a subscribe option which saves 24% off my entire order!
Snag your first wellness product by clicking the Easy Button link below and I’ll send you a FREE surprise gift ($20 value)!
“If you think wellness is expensive, try illness!” ~ Anonymous
If you need some ideas as to where to start, I’ve thrown together some of my absolute favorite products from a few different categories.
- Thieves products: dish soap, laundry soap, fruit and veggie wash, soft scrub, household cleaner (hands down the best product they have!), hand sanitizer, toothpaste etc.
- CBD muscle rub: my hubby always has aches and pains and this is our go to. It’s amazing at helping with headaches too!
- Multigreens: my all time favorite supplement to get in my greens. It helps to keep your body alkaline.
- Essential oils: lavender, peppermint, lemon, frankincense, stressaway and thieves are oils I never want to be without! Calming, cooling, soothing, s-t-r-e-s-s away and immune support!
- Personal Care Products: Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner; newly formulated and non-toxic! Oh, and it works! Lavender lip balm: the best lip moisturizer. Sensation hand and body lotion: super moisturizer that smells fantastic and has no harsh chemicals.
- Savvy minerals: all the non toxic makeup you could want. They have an amazing concealer and great liquid foundation as well as powder (my fav ;)). Their “Diamond Dust” highlighter is absolutely beautiful if you like a hint of sparkle to finish off your look.
Young Living has so much more than this (einkorn flour and food products too!) but this is a great start.
That’s it! It can be simple! It can be like pushing an Easy Button. Just pick a few items you think you’d like and let’s begin your journey to wellness!
P. S. It takes time to ditch toxins in your home and switch them out. Young Living has an awesome subscribe to save option where you can order one item or 19 every month (or every other/three months). This is the best way to save but you can also just make a one time order to try them out too.
Just follow the prompts on their website using the Easy Button link below!