I recently started using these 5 steps for healthy looking skin on my face, and I love the results. If you want to take good care of your skin and make ageing look easy, try out these five steps for your daily skin care regimen!
- Cleanse: be sure to wash your face, morning and night, with healthy and safe (do your research) face wash.
- Exfoliate: This step can sometimes be combined with step one, if your face wash has an exfoliant included. I personally recommend not exfoliating every day, to give your skin a chance to replenish on its own, the healthiest way. I only exfoliate once a week at the most, due to my severe skin cell production because of my eczema.
- Tone: use a (again, safe & healthy) toner to help tone the pores on your face and close them up after washing/exfoliating to protect from dirt entering them.
- Restore: Young Living offers an excellent serum for this purpose! They have two, actually, but I use the essential beauty serum which is an essential oil blend with other oils that are great for your skin. You can choose to make your own, or research on what other products out there are good for your skin and safe. The other option from Young Living is their beauty serum made from lotus petals, which are really good for aging skin.
- Moisturize: Use a good moisturizer. Depending on your skin type you’ll want a lighter to heavier cream/lotion to do this job. I have really dry skin and so I choose to use a coconut base lotion, and the ART intensive moisturizer from Young Living (I am new to using this one, but I love it so far!)
If you have more questions about some of the Young Living skin care products feel free to leave a comment, or check out the starter kit page if you’re ready to try what Young Living has to offer and build your own skin care kit with the basic membership.
Bonus: You can add a step 6 to your skin care routine by refining and pampering. This might look like going to a spa (with healthy products!) every now and then, or maybe a DIY chocolate mask at home etc. Self-care is an important aspect of refining and pampering yourself!